The events that occurred after the Battle of Badr, which led to the Battle of Uhud:
- The Expedition of Qarqarat Al-Kudr, where nomadic tribes started hostilities against the Muslims
- The Expedition of Sawiq, where Abu Sufyan led an assault against Medina
- The Qaradah Raid, where the Muslims raided a Meccan caravan
- The death of Uthman ibn Madh'un, one of the highest companions
- The death of Ruqayyah
- The assassination of Ka'b ibn Ashraf, a member of the Jewish tribe of Banu Nadhir, for treason (inciting Meccans to war against the Muslims)
Lecture notes available at http://www.why-quran.org/?p=478.
Subscribe at http://www.why-quran.org/subscribe to watch the lectures live and participate in the Q&A at the end of each class.
Video recording of this lecture + Q&A available on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNR6pPMAOrk&list=PLpkB0iwLgfTat-Pgh4W3WFmupPamiC9UT.