Warfare during Battle of Badr and the Muslim's victory:
- The story of Umayr ibn Al-Humam, who longed for a martyrdom
- The two youth who killed Abu Jahl, and how they attacked him
- Abu Jahl's arrogance even with his dying breaths
- Umayyah ibn Khalaf's attempt to seek refuge once defeat was imminent
- Lessons taught after the battle
Lecture notes available at http://www.why-quran.org/?p=462.
Subscribe at http://www.why-quran.org/subscribe to watch the lectures live and participate in the Q&A at the end of each class.
Video recording of this lecture + Q&A available on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQaGD67IMDY&list=PLpkB0iwLgfTat-Pgh4W3WFmupPamiC9UT.